YP4Kids Membership Form
As a member of YP4Kids, you will enjoy the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable young children in Colorado at the same time as making friends and having fun. Other benefits include:
- Meet and socialize with like-minded people
- Events at local hotpots
- Networking with business and community leaders
- A wide variety of volunteer opportunities
- Leadership opportunities and professional development
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Access to the latest research and information about child health and well-being
- Discounted tickets to our annual ski and snowboard Jane-A- Thon and Gala (savings of $170).
Invest in Kids requests a contribution of at least $50 annually to retain active membership. This amount is not required at the time of your pledge but can be spread out over the course of the year, and it doesn’t even all have to come from you! The Membership Gift is a give-get requirement, which means that you can either give the value of the gift yourself, secure that gift from another source, or a combination of the two. Examples of contributions that qualify as a Membership Gift may include:
- A donation directly from you
- Employer matching gifts (Ex: If your company does a 1:1 match, then you can give $25 and they will provide the other half of your membership gift!)
- Corporate sponsorships that you secure for Invest in Kids
- In-kind donations that you secure from businesses for Invest in Kids (Ex: gift cards, vouchers, etc. – value of $100 or more*)
- Supplies you purchase for approved YP4Kids supply drives (Ex: diapers, books, etc. – value of $100 or more*)
- Jane-A- Thon participation.
Any of these options or any combination of these options qualify as your Membership Gift. If you want to contribute in a way that is not listed here, please contact Steve Harrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure it counts toward your Membership gift.
* Please note: Any in-kind contribution must be verified by Invest in Kids to provide value to the organization to count toward the Membership Gift. Please contact Steve Harrell (email@example.com) for the types of in-kind donations that Invest in Kids is able to accept. Since monetary contributions provide more value for Invest in Kids than in-kind contributions, in-kind contributions (that you donate yourself or secure from businesses must be an accumulative value of $100 or more to meet the membership gift pledge (or in other words, they count as $0.50 per dollar toward your membership gift pledge).
Current Invest in Kids Donors
If you are a current donor to Invest in Kids and have given the equivalent of the $50 Membership Gift in the current calendar year, your membership in YP4Kids is valid through the end of the year.
Tracking Your Progress
Together, you and the Finance Chair will keep track of progress toward your pledge. When you make or secure a gift to Invest in Kids, report the gift to the Finance Chair, who will verify with the Manager of Annual Giving that the gift has been received. The Finance Chair may periodically update you on where you stand with regards to your pledge. Please keep documentation of your contributions in case any discrepancy should arise.